– Contact us to find a dealer in your area –
WHAT IS Elastilon?
Elastilon® is a series of self-adhesive closed cell foam mats which creates a system for hardwood T&G floors to be installed as floating floors which has huge benefits: –
Elastilon® is the world’s first and the original invention of this method of installing T&G Hardwood floors.
Elastilon® Is Highly Recommended With Great Benefits & Features
- No Nails – No Glue
- Over 97% of Elastilon® users would use it again and recommend to a friend
- Can be installed over particle board – wood subfloors – Gypcrete – concrete – ceramic – vinyl tiles and sheeting
- No messy glue clean ups
- No VOC’s
- In conjunction with a 6mil poly plastic – eliminates cupping & moisture failure over concrete
- In conjunction with a 6mil poly plastic – for use on or below grade
- Tested for sound reduction above and below (IIC-62 & STC-54)
- Can be used with in-floor radiant heating up to 80 deg.F
- No glue is the T&G, means repair work, like change a plank can be done
- One can sand & finish floors installed on Elastilon®
- Soft underfoot
- Great shock absorption system for home gyms with Elastilon® Sport
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Great for DIY as well as professional installers
- The Elastilon® system is a proven method of installation over 26 years through 30 countries
- This method of installation forms part of the NWFA installation guidelines.
Thanks for visiting our USA informative website
For more information, please Contact Us or visit the main website in the Netherlands, where our factory is located: www.elastilon.com.