– Contact us to find a dealer in your area –
WHAT IS Elastilon?
Elastilon® is a series of self-adhesive closed cell foam mats which creates a system for hardwood T&G floors to be installed as floating floors which has huge benefits: –
Elastilon® is the world’s first and the original invention of this method of installing T&G Hardwood floors.
Elastilon® Is Highly Recommended With Great Benefits & Features
- No Nails – No Glue
- Over 97% of Elastilon® users would use it again and recommend to a friend
- Can be installed over particle board – wood subfloors – Gypcrete – concrete – ceramic – vinyl tiles and sheeting
- No messy glue clean ups
- No VOC’s
- In conjunction with a 6mil poly plastic – eliminates cupping & moisture failure over concrete
- In conjunction with a 6mil poly plastic – for use on or below grade
- Tested for sound reduction above and below (IIC-62 & STC-54)
- Can be used with in-floor radiant heating up to 80 deg.F
- No glue is the T&G, means repair work, like change a plank can be done
- One can sand & finish floors installed on Elastilon®
- Soft underfoot
- Great shock absorption system for home gyms with Elastilon® Sport
- Suitable for residential or commercial use
- Great for DIY as well as professional installers
- The Elastilon® system is a proven method of installation over 26 years through 30 countries
- This method of installation forms part of the NWFA installation guidelines.